How Swae Works
Swae shines a light on ideas that matter
Swae’s key pillars level the
playing field for great ideas to surface
More autonomy. Higher engagement. Better quality solutions revealed.
Safe spaces for uncomfortable conversations empowers game-changing ideas.
- Provide psychological safety
- Hear the unsaid
- Un-anonymize only if ideas survive
Wisdom of the crowd
- Efficiently discover blindspots and problems
- De-bias and de-risk ideas, efficiently
- Provide transparency, trust and meritocracy
Find the best ideas hidden within the bureaucracy
By giving employees a platform they trust. Swae’s anonymity, its transparent metrics, AI writing assistant, and crowdsourcing features help users grow ideas into winning solutions collaboratively and know where their solution sits relative to the decision-making process.
ENGAGE YOUR TEAM
Give users a platform they believe in & a real voice for suggesting improvement
Swae helps organizations retain their brightest minds, crowdsource investable solutions and make winning decisions, all through a bottom-up and merit-based process.
Swae is most trusted idea management platform by employees, and the best tool for organizations and leaders who care deeply about their people.
that’s simple for everyone
All staff can easily create and collaborate on proposals whether they’re in the office, remote working or in the field.
Admins help to manage the process with data driven decision making, analytics and full idea management (it really doesn’t take much time!)
Swae´s end-to-end process
Create a Mission
• Decision-Maker creates a “Mission”
• Sets Success Metrics
• Stakeholders / Employees Upload Creative Ideas Anonymously for that mission or submit their own proposals for consideration
Refine Pitch with AI
• AI Editor Improves Stakeholder Ideas with NLP Suggestions
• Stakeholders and Employees can suggest improvements to ideas anonymously and point out risks.
• Crowd Voting helps filter good vs. bad ideas
• The most Engaging Ideas automatically bubble up for Decision based on degree of improvement and level of engagement
• Decision-Maker Reviews best Proposals transparently & using metrics
Leaders choose the top proposals for implementation. Game-changing strategy can be deployed and the resulting improvements in employee motivation can start a cycle of new proposals. Welcome to a culture of inclusion & innovation…
The proposals with the least engagement are archived for future use and reference
(and used to help avoid the same ideas being repeated in the future – using AI detection).
The Old vs. New Way
Swae disrupts the 19th century top-down, hierarchical decision-making paradigm.
One platform, unlimited uses
Ready to get started?
Get top insights to your inbox
Want to learn the latest trends and research in how to create more inclusive teams and leaders, enhance the overall well-being, decision-making, and productivity in your organization?
If Yes, sign up now & get Swae’s Top Insights to your inbox!
We respect your privacy and will never share your email.